AN EX-carpenter who was pressured to reside in his automotive for months lastly has a spot to remain after approaching the Advertiser for assist.
Invoice Webber, who suffers from extreme mind accidents, had no selection however to go away his household in March this yr.
Since then he has been dwelling in his 2008 Ford Fusion, parking up at completely different areas all through Andover and the broader space.
Throughout the 5 months he has been dwelling and sleeping within the automobile. On one event he spent his final £2.50 to bathe at an Andover sports activities centre.
The 60-year-old stated: “To need to reside exterior on the streets or in fields for 5 months now, with no chance of being housed in appropriate lodging, within the space the place I’ve lived for 50 years, or extra, is an excessive amount of to take care of.”
You possibly can learn the complete story on this week’s paper.
SEE ALSO: Man jailed for repeatedly calling 999 regardless of being banned from doing so
Additionally on this week’s version
- A person who known as 999 and an emergency service quantity greater than 100 occasions with out a real emergency has been jailed
- Pet house owners are being urged to cease their canines going into the water at an Andover magnificence spot after check outcomes confirmed a harmful toxin
- The ambulance service that serves Hampshire has been rated ‘insufficient’ by well being watchdogs
- Free wellbeing periods for anybody affected by most cancers are set to be launched in Andover
- A person has been jailed after assaulting two law enforcement officials in a “surprising” and “violent assault” in Andover
- Goggie, a 14-month-old Bearded Dragon, who went lacking final month has been discovered secure and nicely in Ludgershall
- PLUS: Two pages of YOUR letters
- We’ve got an entire host of images from the Andover Competition of Motoring, Andover’s first summer time fayre, the Goodworth Clatford Village Fete and CarFest South
- An eight-page puzzle particular
- Leisure information
- Sports activities information
- And far, rather more
READ MORE: Anton Lakes: Canine house owners urged to cease pets going into water after toxin discovered
To rearrange a house supply of the Gazette or Advertiser name 0800 7314 900 or 0845 7078 150 or e-mail email@example.com. If we don’t cowl your space, we’ll advise you with particulars of different obtainable brokers.